Empowering Farmers and Healthy India Mission
- Soil Testing and Balanced Fertilizers application on about 20 millions Ha. Agri land.
Consequently,Cost of cultivation is reduced and Productivity Improves.
- Organic Carbon Improvement on 6 million Ha. Agri land.
Consequently improvement in production and Income of Farmers.
- Participation in the doubling of Income of about 20 million of needy farmers by means of Productivity Improvement,better sale price for agri-produces, agri-allied and farmers participation in processing.
- More income for 1 million of needy Farmers through Rainfed Horticulture Program.
- More income for 10 million of farmers through Oilseed Cultivation Program for edible oil production which is required for Domestic need on large scale.
- Benefits to about 100 millions of farmers from the services through the establishment of Agri Clinics and Agri Business Centers on the large scale.
- Benefits of double income to about 5 million farmers through Organic Jaggery Program.
- Noticable growth in the income of about 1 million farmers through Medicinal Plants Cultivation Program.
- Towards, achieving the goal of Healthy India Mission through Organic Farming Program by making available the organic food-grain and vegetables for more than 50% population of India at reasonable price.